Hornby, New York is located on Rt.41 north of Corning and on the eastern
border of Steuben County.
The first settlers in this area was Asa and Uriah Nash,arrived in 1814. A.B. Dickinson was the first elected Town Supervisor, elected in 1826. The town of Hornby has kept its rural atmosphere with many farms with the descendants of early inhabitants.
Addison [ Almond [ Arkport [ Atlanta [ Avoca
[ Bath [ Bradford [ Cameron [ Cameron Mills [ Campbell [ Canisteo [ Caton [ Cohocton [ Coopers Plaines [ Corning [ Dansville [ Erwin [ Freeman
[ Fremont [ Gang Mills [ Greenwood [ Hammondsport [ Hartsville [ Haskinville [ Hornby [ Hornell [ Howard
[ Ingleside [ Jasper [ Kanona [ Lindley [ Mitchellsville [ North Cohocton
[ Painted Post [ Prattsburgh
[ Pulteney [ Rathbone [ Rexville [ Savona [ South Dansville [ Thurston [ Troupsburg [ Tuscarora [ Urbana [ Wallace [ Wayland
[ Wayne [ West Cameron [ West Union [ Wheeler [ Woodhull
Copyright © 1996 [GLSaltsman
Enterprise ]. All rights reserved.
Revised: December 22, 2002.